Followers

Friday 13 June 2014

Inspirational Post by Kym - June 2014

Hello it is Kym here and today it is my turn to show you an inspirational project for the Bearly Mine Inspiration and Challenge Blog.
Here is a card I have made using a Docrafts "Bubble and Squeak" stamp which I've had for some years now and not inked - disgraceful I know.  I have coloured the image in with my Graph'it pens and inked around the edge with Tim Holtz's Salty Ocean distress ink.
  
 
For the backing papers for my card I have used Bearly Mine Designs Mixed Media and Simply Stripes.  For the punched out flowers I have used Bearly Mine Designs Mini Dots.

I have finished the card off with a Craftwork Cards die-cut sentiment, doily (which I have inked with the Salty Ocean distress ink), button, flowers with Card candi centres and some ribbon.

I hope you have enjoyed my little inspirational post.

Keep popping back to see more inspiration from the Bearlymine Girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.