Followers

Tuesday 27 November 2012

Challenge #63 - "Blues and Silver"

Good Morning All, I do hope you had a wonderful weekend I must admit I did as yesterday was my birthday I was lucky enough to have a birthday dinner on Sunday with my family and friends and wow did they spoil me rotten, I had several beautiful bouquets and yummy chocolates plus lots of little pressies from my daughters plus all the beautiful cards I received from my blogging friends, I want to thank everyone for giving me one very special birthday, Thank you so much.
Today I want to introduce you to a brand new Team member and that is Chanelle and you will find her here, I do so hope that you will go and visit her blog and leave her some love to make her feel welcome and you will then see what beautiful cards she creates.
And now I want to tell you who won last weeks "Snowflakes" Challenge and that lucky person who was picked by random org and won $35. Gift Voucher from


Here are your random numbers:
43
Timestamp: 2012-11-26 20:02:59 UTC

 and that is "Jenni"

Well done and congratulations "Jenni" please contact Donna by email by clicking on the little bear at the top of the right hand column and she will arrange for you to collect your prize, and do pick up your Winners Badge at the tab at the top of the blog to display it on your own blog with pride.
And the top three cards that the girls from the "B" Team chose are:-
#20 Plony
#64 Ulla
Well done Girls, if you pick up your Top Three Winners Badge at the tab at the top of the blog, and please do display it on your blog with pride.
Oh dear I nearly forgot to let you know who is sponsoring us for this weeks Challenge, and guess what its Marianne Designs, wow what a fabulous sponsor.


They are offering you a prize of 


And now without further ado I want to show you what my very talented "A" Design Team have created for your inspiration.
 

LOV image - Bearlymine Designs "Pastel Christmas" Digi Papers



Bearlymine Designs "Christmas Wishes" Digi Papers





Magnolia Image - Bearlymine Designs "Pastel Christmas and Mini Dots" Digi Papers



Tiddley Inks Image - Bearlymine Designs "Festive Fun" Digi Papers


Magnolia Image - Bearlymine Designs "Christmas Swirls" Digi Papers



Marianne Image - Bearlymine Designs "Festive Fun" Digi Papers

All these beautiful cards have been created using Donna's Bearlymine Designs Papers and you will find them here

And now that youve seen what stunning cards the Design Team have created for your inspiration, and I do want to thank them so much for all their brilliant work, I hope that you will want to take part in this "Blues and Silver" Challenge.

8 comments:

  1. Thanx team for my top-3 place, I am very honoured! Gorgeous DT-work (again) this time, great cards!
    Hugs Plony.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab design team cars I love the colour theme this week.. thankyou x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm sorry for the bother, but I posted the wrong link to #6 and couldn't figure out how to delete it. Do you mind removing that entry for me? Thanks!

    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic inspiration from the DT - and love this colour challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. first time here, lovely challenge, hope my entry qualifies

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a gorgeous DT creations, absolutely beautiful...love this challenge colours..


    http://annieforeva.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.